Monday, March 16, 2015

Pentatonix

I am so behind! I went to the Pentatonix concert on the 7th with my sister and my friend Bekka. It was incredible! They're amazing live and at times I forgot that they were acapella. My only disappointment was that the balcony was dead.. Here are the nails that I did for the concert!


I used two coats of wet wild's Black Crème. I went in with watered down white paint to write PTX on my nails. I tried doing their logo on my thumb, but it was a flop. 

I used Sinful Colors' Love Nails to add a blue into white gradient on the lower part of each letter of the larger PTX. I used Love Nails and wet n wild's Buffy the Violet Slayer (haha, very cute, wet n wild) to do a purple into blue gradient on the pinky. 


I wish I could have done something more special for the concert, but I didn't have enough time. They deserve a super cool design though! 


The sign outside the Orpheum Theatre

 Shot of the stage before before show time

No comments:

Post a Comment