Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween, folks

Another year, another chance to come up with Halloween nail art! I saw a Goodwill ad online that had a bunch of Halloween characters, so I used that to pick out the five I liked the most. I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend - don't get too wild, folks!

I used two coats of Sinful Colors' Let's Talk as the base coat. I went in with Sinful Colors' Song of Summer, Snow Me White, and Exotic Green, and black paint to create my little Halloween characters. The coloring on each character was perfect before I put a top coat on. But right when I did, the purple leaked through the white and light green polishes. Darn. I even redid it - covered up the details with white and light green again and redid the details - but the purple still leaked through. 




Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment