Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Support

After the recent ISIS terrorist attacks in Lebanon and France, my sister suggested that I do a design in support of the nations hurting from the violence. 

I used Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Hard to Get and NYC's Sidewalkers on my ring finger.

 On my thumb, middle finger, and pinky I decided to paint shapes of France, Iraq, and Lebanon with their flags inside of the country. For Iraq's flag, I wasn't able to fit the entire Kufic script into the country. It wasn't meant to be offensive or anything, I just ran out of room. I painted the globe with that portion of the world on my pointer finger with burning buildings on my ring finger to signify the bombings. 

Clear coat. Prays to everyone killed, harmed, and affected. ✌✌




Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment