Sunday, March 23, 2014

Carpet Flowers

On Monday I had my sister paint her nails with three coats of Sinful Colors' Envy, a dark green color that I thought would make for a great Saint Patrick's Day design. I took too long to get started on her nails so I switched plans by the end of the week. I had a picture of The Daily Nail's carpet flower design  that I've had saved on my computer for a long time. I painted three and four petaled chubby flowers randomly on each nail in brown, off-white, and light pink paint. I followed The Daily Nail's black scribble center instead of doing a tradition circular flower center. I added a few light brown accents to the brown since it was on the dark side, but I felt like the white and pink flowers didn't need it. Top coat then picture time!



Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment