Friday, July 18, 2014

FIFA

Hey all, this is a week old design, but I have not had time to write about it. As you are well aware by now, the FIFA World Cup in Brazil ended last Sunday with German defeating the Argentinians 1 to 0. I decided to do a closure design for the cup since I didn't do one when it was underway. 

I used two coats of Sinful Colors' Snow Me White - they're a bit worn along the edges from a weeks wear. 


I did a simplified version of the official FIFA 2014 ball design on the thumb, Brasil on the pointer, a simplified Germany logo on the middle finger, and 2014 on the ring. The pinky got a lame soccer ball design, but who can really draw / paint that accurately?? All of the nail art was done in acrylics. 

Clear coat shown above on to seal down the paint! 



No comments:

Post a Comment