Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all those in the US; I hope you have a fun celebration with friends / family!

Today's 4th inspired nails uses two coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Hard to Get - a white polish - on my sister's nails.


I painted the middle finger by taping off the tip and painting on Midnight Blue over the white polish. Once it dried, I free handed the tiny, white stars and the red stripes with paint and a ling striper brush. The rest of the nails had the opposite design: blue, starred tips with white and red stripped nails. The tips were done using blue acrylic paint instead of polish fyi. 




I absolutely adore this design!! I've never done anything as small and detailed as these stars, so excited and proud!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment