Sunday, September 14, 2014

Virgo

I had to use another stamp this week after my break through on the last mani! I started off with three coats of Sinful Colors' Firefly on my sister's nails. I dabbed on Sinful Colors' Cloud 9 in an L shape on each nail using a piece of make up sponge. 


I then used the Virgo stamp from the Zodiac sign plate since it's the time of the Virgo from August 23rd to September 23rd. I used Sinful Colors' Hot Hot Heat -  a deep, alluring red shade that I adore - as the stamp color. I applied Cloud 9 in an L shape just for this engraving since she takes up that space.


Unfortuntely, Hot Hot Heat was a little too hot. It overpowered the yellow to orange gradient underneath, so it looks like an orange-y, golden rod. The gradient became obsolete, sadly, but practice makes perfect and what not. I'll keep experimenting!

Taken indoors, boo colder weather.


Tamz


No comments:

Post a Comment