Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sapphire

Ahh, so much to do, yet so little time! It's the third week of fall semester, and I don't know how I'll be able to balance classes, homework, work, and my much needed leisure activities.. Anyway, here's two sparkly coats of Sinful Colors' Blue By You. The glittery dimensions in this polish astonish me when the sun hits it. 



I decided to try nail stamping again after making zero attempts since June. I sat down with the m64 plate ( I used the top right design ) and Sinful Colors' Tokyo Pearl - a white, silvery pearl number. After several frustrating misfires, I finally looked up stamping tips / hints. Boy, did I feel silly. I've been pressing the stamper really hard against the plate, thinking it would pick up all of the polish. But that only resulted in bits of the image transferring over. You have to do the complete opposite of that, you only have to quickly roll the stamp over the image plate. Finally, I was able to pick up the entire, frickin' design!!




I'll be going on a stamping frenzy after my life changing experience.

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment