Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween evening

Four days late, but I haven't had time to sit done and put this post together!

Started off with two coats of Sinful Colors' Black on Black. I then grabbed white paint to create a large, setting sun to the point where the black polish was covered up to create a black crescent moon. Once I painted on an opaque white moon, I covered that with yellow paint and then dabbed on a minuscule amount of orange around the diameter. The orange had to be blended in with the yellow because it was very segmented, so I used a gradient technique on a smaller scale.

With the background done, I went in with black paint again to free hand some Halloween scenes filled with bats, twisted trees, jack-o-lanterns, houses, graveyard crosses, plus an owl and creepy eyes.





Overall, yes. I loved this mani!! 

Until next time Halloween,

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment