Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween

All Hallows Eve is almost upon us, so here's a design for the big night! 

I started off with two coats of Sinful Colors' Fig and three coats of Sinful Colors' Daddys Girl.which is a dark, glitter infused purple polish. The only problem is that it is an extremely sheer polish as most glitters are. After layering Fig with Daddys Girl I got the shade that I originally imagined. 


I went in with paint to create a witch's profile on the thumb, silver cats on the pointer and ring fingers, a crescent moon + stars on the middle finger, and a silver / black bat on the    pinky. I went with simply images after seeing this design by Robin Moses. I was going to                           follow her design to a greater degree, but this happened instead!





Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment