Saturday, December 5, 2015

Glitter Matte

The last few weeks of the semester.. Boy, do I need some support to keep my mind focused!! How are you all keeping up? I just had to do my nails, so I used the simplest, fastest way to accessorize nails... glitter!

I bought this awesome NYC's Top of the Gold top coat at Target some time this year, but I haven't used it. I thought it was about time to change that!


I used two coats of Sinful Colors' Black on Black as the base color. I wanted the gold flakes to be concentrated on the bottom with a glitter gradient going towards the cuticle. I applied the glitter on two times and it was set; the flakes are really packed into this polish so it didn't need additional coats. Love it!! I topped it off with NYC'S Matte Me Crazy because I  can't get enough of black matte. Personally, it's 100x better than its glossy counterpart.



I also tried Top of the Gold on a matte, raspberry toned polish. It looked good in person, but the flakes got lost in the camera.


Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment