Saturday, December 19, 2015

Snowflakes


Finals are over and the first thing I did to begin a few weeks of mental downtown was nail art. 

I used two coats of Sinful Colors' Tokyo Pearl which is a really pretty pearly white polish. It is really transparent so you have to use at least three coats if you want it to stand on its own. 

I used Tokyo Pearl, Wet n Wild's Rain Check, and Poparazzi's Glam Factor to do a dry marble over Tokyo Pearl.  I took a piece of wax paper and put a drop of each polish  next to each other. You then fold the wax paper to mix the polishes together as much as you want and press it onto your nail. Really easy and a whole lot cleaner than water marbling. 


With the dry marble done and dry, I used Sinful Colors' Black on Black to stamp on the two snowflake pictured below.





Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment