Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Broncos

As everyone knows, the Super bowl was on Sunday and the Broncos were utterly destroyed as was my heart. I'm a little late to posting, but I did my sister's nails the day of; during the game in fact. I needed something to cheer myself up from the depressing game, so I turned to nails.. And a pan of brownies.

The thumb, pointer, and pinky nails have two coats of Sinful Colors' Midnight Blue while the middle and ring fingers have two coats of Rimmel London Wear 10's Tequila Sunrise. The orange nails got the number "18" on them in honor of Peyton - I hoped the nail love would boost his performance, but alas, it did not work. I painted the numbers in white paint before outlining them with the Midnight Blue polish. 

With the blue nails I taped off the tips of the nail and the top of the nails to create a thick, horizontal band. I painted two coats of Tequila Sunrise where the nail was exposed. Once the polish dried, I carefully peeled off the tape to create fresh and accurate lines that I wouldn't have been able to pull off if I free-handed it. I framed out the orange with two stripes of white before sealing everything in with a top coat.




Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment