Friday, June 20, 2014

Glitter Crossroads

I've been busy the past two weeks, so I didn't get a chance to do any nail art. Back to normal again!

I started with two coats of NYC's Times Square - I love this polish. It's a perfect light, creme red.  I wanted to stamp the same pattern onto all of my nails, but I could only get one complete transfer onto my nail finger. The stamp was done using Sinful Color's Rain Storm. I had to rub off the attempts with an ear cleaner dipped in nail polish remover and then apply another coat of Times Square.



On my other fingers, I used aqua glitter to create mismatched glitter crosses with outlines of the glitter done in Rain Storm to tie in the accent stamp nail into the others. I brought in glitter into the stamp by placing pieces into the circles of the design. 


Excuse the glare. It was gloomy all day yesterday -  either there wasn't light or there was major glare.  


I'm going to try this mani out again on my sister's nails with different color combos immediately!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment