Friday, June 27, 2014

Pastel Rose

Bringing you all some cute, pastel roses today! I used two coats of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet as the base. I love this polish; it's the perfect mint green for spring and summer. 


I know that I've seen roses done in this manner before, but I couldn't find any one blogger to credit. Just know I didn't come up with this type of rose nail art!

I used Wet N Wild's Megalast Sugar Coat and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac (really cure pastel colors that I cherish) for the roses.

I had to to do several applications of Sugar Coat since it's so light, but the purple only took two. 


I could not find the right light to show off how adorable this mani was: sunlight washed out the colors, but light was needed to illuminate the roses. Sadly, the pictures don't express how precious they are in person.



Definitely trying this out with different colors!

Tamz


No comments:

Post a Comment