Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cobwebs

First Halloween nails of the season, woohoo! I want to try to get a few more seasonal designs in before winter comes, plus more Halloween ones, but we'll see. 

I used two coats of Sinful Colors' of Black on Black, then I used white paint to create the cobwebs. I Googled cobwebs and chose a simple image to recreate before starting with the "compass" lines (I don't know what else to call them), and then painted in the arched lines to connect the lines. On the pinky I painted the spider in white and then went over it with Wet n Wild Nerd Alert: Screech to make sure the green popped.I gave the green spider a web to hang off of as well.

Each picture collage has the design topped with a clear coat on the left, and the matte version is on the right. It's hard to notice that their is a difference, but I could easily tell in person.



Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment