Sunday, February 8, 2015

Heart Assortment

Another Valentine's design starting with two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails' Pumping Iron. I used the paper confetti hearts again, but they actually look good this time! 

In round two, I soaked the hearts in rubbing alcohol for five seconds before placing them on my nails. I didn't apply a clear coat underneath or anything, just the dried silver polish. For my pointer finger, for example, I soaked the heart for five seconds, placed it on my nails, and made sure it curved to my nail. Once the alcohol evaporated, I immediately applied a top coat and moved on to my next nail.


I used black and white paint to create a key, envelope, lock, and cupid's arrow with the hearts. I applied another top coat when the paint dried. 

Clear coat

Matte coat; there honestly wasn't a drastic change between the two coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment