Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hearts

V - Day is coming up once again, so it's time for hearts, hearts, and more hearts! 

I used two coats Sinful Colors Timbleberry on my ring finger while the rest of my nails got two coats of Snow Me White.


 Once dry, I grabbed some paper heart confetti that my friend sprinkled over my birthday gift last year. I, of course, kept it for nail purposes! 
For the white nails, I dabbed top coat on one side of a pink heart and then placed it in the center of each nail. For the pink accent nail, I used two white hearts and set them in a row. Top coat over everything.

I liked the idea of using confetti on my nails, but I found that the hearts I used were very stiff. As much as I attempted to press down the edges, they refused to obey. I'll have to experiment with methods to make them malleable; maybe soaking it for a few seconds in water or rubbing alcohol.



No comments:

Post a Comment