Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tumblr

Hey all! 

I know that Google Blogger may not be a convenient site to access since it doesn't seem to be nearly as popular as Pinterest or Instagram, so I have taken Off With Their Nails to Tumblr. Following offwiththeirnails.tumblr.com will not give you all of the steps and details that go into each manicure, but by clicking on a title, this site will automatically pop up in a new tab. It's just an easier way to keep up with my nails and I if any of you all are on Tumblr. 

I have never used Tumblr in my life, so I'm getting used to managing a website that is foreign to me. And like I said, I will not be going in depth on there. Just the basics for me, thank you! 

A new mani will hopefully be done and posted by Tuesday. 

Thanks all!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment