Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pillow Time

Finals are dawning upon us all and I am shot, but I always make time for my nails!

Here's three coats of Sinful Colors' Savage; I only needed two, but the edges were rubbed away at work. I was surprised to find that this polish had a matte quality to it that I did not expect.


I got the inspiration for the design from a throw pillow at Burlington Coat Factory that I thought was very eclectic. I like to take pictures of clothes, fabrics, etc that I see in stores that make me think, "that would look amazing on my nails!". 

I used acrylics to paint on portions of the pillow onto each nails. I went for a messy, rushed look since the print on the pillow was textured. I then used a top coat to seal the paint in before topping it off with NYC's Matte Me Crazy.




No comments:

Post a Comment