Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Rio

I used three coats of Sinful Colors' Black on Black; I would have only used a coat or two, but the polish kept chipping off my sister's nail when she went to work. 

I used feathers once again, but these ones are from a different source.. My Australian parakeet Rio. Whenever he loses his gorgeous feathers, I pick them up and put them in a container for nail purposes - thanks, Rio!


I laid out the feathers on top of a drying coat of black polish instead of applying a top coat . This picture shows the feathers without a top coat, just the feather on black..


.. while this photo shows the feathers with a top coat sealing it down. In person, the feathers were incredibly florescent. The blue became vibrant as if they were under a black light, but my phone camera was not able to capture it. Sigh. 

And excuse the poor clean up, it slipped my mind!


Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment