Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tanzanite

For this design, I used just one coat of Sinful Colors' Midnight Blue. I then did a water marbling design on top using alternating clear coat and NYC's Matte Me Crazy

At first, I thought it didn't work, but after a few minutes the matte dried, and praise be.. it worked!! The matte showed up in its curved, dull pattern and I think it looks sick! 


 I wanted to add a little bling, so I grabbed gold glitter to lay along the curve of my cuticle. In the matte portions, I dipped a toothpick into the bottle and dabbed it on the corresponding matte areas before placing glitter pieces onto it. I did the same with the clear polish sections. 

On the thumb and ring finger, I placed the glitter along the edge of the nail to create an accent. I was planning on framing each nail with glitter, but I was too tired last night.. I'll have to try that out another time!




Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment