Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas

Merry Christmas and happy holidays one and all! It's been over two weeks since I posted anything... Heck, I haven't had the time to do any nail art let alone blog!! Finals have come and gone (all A's, Praise the Lord) along with all of that stress. I have over a week off from both my jobs that I'm living up.. by cleaning my house for today. 

I used two coats of Sinful Colors' Ruby Ruby and two coats of Under 18. I usually would have done four coats of Under 18 to achieve an opaque look since it's a very sheer glitter, but Ruby Ruby helped fill it out. 


 I used Revlon's Golden to paint on ribbons in different shapes and bows with Sinful Colors' Pine Away as an accent color. I absolutely love Pine Away!! I believe I bought it last holiday season; it's a gorgeous, metallic green that is perfect for Christmas. 

I accidentally knocked and bottle of Golden off of the counter I was working on. Guys, it was open!!!!! I almost had a panic attack when I saw a pile of liquid gold on my kitchen floor!! I acted fast enough to brush most of the polish into the bottle so I lost less than a centimeter of the blessed gold. If it was any other cheaper brand I wouldn't have been as distraught, but Revlon? I was only able to afford that because it was on clearance!!

I also used a new striper brush that I found when I was cleaning out a closet. It's thinner than the one I am using now, and I didn't have to cut away extra bristles! 



Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment