Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bastille

Guess go went to a Bastille concert last night?! THIS GIRL!! I still can't believe I was blessed and lucky enough to be invited to see their sold out show (Thank you, Tina!!). I went with a simple yet effective mani for the concert starting with two coats of Sinful Color's Black on Black. I applied one coat of NYC's Matte Me Crazy onto all of my nails. I went in after the show to paint in the triangle that Bastille uses for their A in white paint. An example of it is shown right below on their crazy, cool concert shirt that I got - its in a movie poster format, so creative! 


Once the triangle dried, I ran a clear coat over it followed by Matte Me Crazy. I wasn't sure it the matte would smudge the paint or not, so I played it safe with the clear. 


You can tell the difference between matte and regular polish/clear coat above. The matte turned Black on Black into mini chalkboards on my nail beds. Literally a chalkboard. I took a piece of chalk and wrote and drew on my nails, no joke. Once you apply the matte coat, you can watch the gloss fade away right before your eyes; it's magic. I wanted to show you ladies that matte works. I'm a true believer telling you from my own experience! 

Thanks!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment