Sunday, April 20, 2014

Robin Egg


Happy Easter to all the Christians out there and happy Sunday to everyone! A quick post before I go to my family gathering that I'm already late for.. This is two coats of Sinful Color's Be Happy. I used a saran wrap technique that I saw on WeHeartIt to create a robin egg mani which is pretty popular. 

Saran Warp Technique:
First step: Tear off a small piece of saran / clear wrap and wad it up into a messy ball.


Second step: Paint a small area of the saran wrap with polish. I used Wet N Wild's Deadly Dose shown here.

Third step: Dab the saran wrap onto the nail. Keep dabbing until the polish has transferred, or until the desired amount of polish is achieved.


Fourth step: Repeat the steps on all of your nails and apply a top coat when it has dried.






And volia! Deadly Dose turned out lighter than I was hoping, but I'll try out a darker gold next time!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment