Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Color Foil

I was in my local drugstore, Walgreens, today where I spotted the latest Sally Hansen polish collection Color Foil. All ten of the polishes have a metallic/chrome solution that melts my nail-polish-loving heart. 

I didn't have my phone on me in Walgreens to snap a photo, so I used a picture from Nouveau Cheap blog.

I tired on five of the polishes in the store.. All the polishes in the collection cost $7.99 - way too expensive for me! I'm a Sinful Colors' lovin' gal. Anything over $4 is out of the question for me unless it's a high quality polish that's miraculously on sale. 



I only applied one coat of each polish in these photos. Honestly, I felt like that's all you needed at the time. It dried instantly and no bare nail peeked through. After gardening, doing dishes, and other chores, my nail showed some intense wear-and-tear.

 

Again, this was only one coat; I'm sure two coats would last longer. I don't know if a top coat would enhance the metallic or negatively effect it since I wasn't able to test it out. 

Let me know what you think of the collection if you've tried it!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment