Friday, May 2, 2014

Newspaper kiss

I did my sister's nails with three coats of Sally Hansen's Sheer Me Now - a neutral, nail colored polish in their french manicure collection. I used the newspaper technique that I will post ASAP. 

Right hand
Right hand
Right hand
The newspaper print on the right hand transferred most of the ink, so the words are darker than the left hand. For the left hand, I had my sister put her finger on table, and then I pressed the newspaper onto it. Using that method, the ink was partial and very light. On the right hand I held her finger and pressed down on nail from above and below. That extra force caused most of the ink to transfer onto the nail.
Left hand: I didn't realize the first time that there was a correct way the lips should be placed... Its upside-down.
After the newspaper I used the three lips stamp on plate m84 using NYC's Times Square on the middle fingers. Top coat to seal in the print and stamp.


Like I said above, the step-by-step will come ASAP!

Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment