Sunday, May 11, 2014

See Ya' Soon

Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful women who raise generation after generation of people around the world! 

I haven't had time to do any nail art with finals tomorrow and Tuesday, so I'm showing off a polish I love. 

 I did only two coats of Wet n Wild's See Ya' Soon which I bought at Walgreen's for $1.99. Wet n Wild has several sales a year where their $1.99 polishes drop down to only $0.99 along with lip glosses and lip stick. The only issue is that it seems to wear out quickly.


I am in love with with polish. First of all. If seen inside, or in bad lighting, it looks black or dark green. Once it hits the light, it's a whole different story. The nuances of teal and dark blue/green always blow me away. And check out the party of glitter happening inside the bottle and on my nails! Fabulous. 


Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment