Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello from the start

First of all: Off With Their Nails is not about the ways to de-nail your enemies. And it's not an alternative story of the Queen of Hearts who constantly exclaims, "Off with their nails!!", as a way to torture the people who displease her (although, personally, living a life without my nails would not be a life worth living). 

Let's start with a brief history of my nail polish addiction, shall we? I started off causally painting my nails like most preteen gals. I had a hand full of bottles at first, but eventually, I kept accumulating more and more. And with them my love for the hobby grew till one day I stumbled upon nail designs. I was hooked from the first design I attempted at the start of 2012.
 For two years now, I've treasured the techniques and designs that I've run into. I did NOT want to share them with anyone. BUT, I've been practicing by following other nail artists. I've been hoarding other creative lady's ideas and inventions that have inspired and taught me. It's time to spread the nail-love, people! 

Off With Their Nails is a way for me to document (and possibly share) the nail designs that I've replicated and the ones that I've concocted on my own. I've done dozens of designs that I will post along with the upcoming ones.  

Side note: I have never done anything like this before - which may be blatantly obvious to most - but I'm extremely motivated to blog my heart out! Hopefully, I'll grow as this blog grows, and you all will follow me on my nail journey! 

-Tamz

No comments:

Post a Comment