Saturday, December 21, 2013

Santa's comin' to town

Technically, this is the second post of the day, so the Christmas countdown is stuck on four, people. 

I tried out this Santa themed mani last year after seeing it on Google (again, I'm not quite sure what site it originated from). I started off with three coats of Sally Hansen's Stonewall which is a neutral tone that could easily be used in a french mani. I cracked out the red paint to create the red fleece of the hat, and white paint for the plush rim linings and pom poms. I used some black paint to outline the hat and add some creases before sealing it with a top coat.



Whenever I look at these pictures it brings me back to the classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon because of the hat he wears. I can't get enough of the cartoon look!

-Tamz 

No comments:

Post a Comment